Happy new year. I took some time off to work on non-coding hobbies, so I missed the last Sunday before the new year, but now I’m back.

This week, I got my feet wet with a little Ruby and tacked on categories for the Shiori theme. I’ve updated this and my personal blog to have categories but not my academic site since I don’t plan to blog a ton on it. Anyways, if you are interested in having it, check out my fork.

Probably the next thing I want to do is to read up on some Homebrew scripts and see if I can write some of my own.

Anyways, I’ll probably get a leg up on setting up custom bindings for VimAddin this coming week.